FHA, VA and Conventional – Solve for the salesprice, income needed or the ratios.
EXCELLENT!! EXCELLENT!! EXCELLENT!!
FHA, VA and Conventional
- Allows Ratio or Interest change and will recalculate based on the change. Good way to compare fixed to adjustable.
- Asks for Qualifying Rate for Adjustable’s separate from the Initial Rate.
When solving for the sales price, your REALPRO rounds the sales price for you.
- You can compare prequals by simply changing the Ratios or Interest rate without having to re-enter your parameters.
- VA calculates both the Actual Residual Income and the Required Residual Income for easy comparison.
- VA takes the VA Funding Fee into consideration.
- VA “knows” that the qualifying rate on an ARM is 1% higher than the start rate and does this automatically for you.
- Asks CONDO Y/N because the Maintenance Utilities is less on a Condominium.